Skip to main content
Note for today 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Expo America 2018 - New York

So excited to share about my experience at the Book Expo America 2018. I should have post this earlier but I’ll be honest, time is flying and the Summer is taking over. I knew the Book Expo America was the biggest event of this type in North America but still didn’t know what to expect. I had such a great time, watched great seminars, met authors, publishers and came home feeling accomplished. “Max Loves Cupcakes” was available there on the Archway Publishing booth, were I had the opportunity to meet other great authors from the company. I came home with a luggage (I literally mean a big luggage) full of new books and materials to share and help me to keep going on this journey. Some pictures of the amazing event below.
Elf has an idea for your Christmas shopping. Elf tem uma idéia para seu presente de Natal. #elfontheshelf #christmasgiftidea #christmasgifts #christmaspresent #MaxLovesCupcakes #childrensbook #childrensbooks #kidsbooks #livrosemingles
Goodreads is having their anual cast vote for the Best Books of the year of 2017. Please vote "Max Loves Cupcakes" for the Best in children's category. Thank you :) GoodReads - Vote here GoodReads começou a votação anual para os Melhores Livros de 2017. Por favor, vote "Max Loves Cupcakes" para o melhor livro na categoria Infantil. GoodReads - Vote aqui